Some Responsibilities of a Property Manager
- Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies. Establishes rental rates, prepare invoices and calculate taxes and profit goals.
- Manage the staff, schedules cleaning, gardening and maintenance jobs
- Maintains property by inspecting houses and completing repairs, planning renovations, landscaping and supervising repairs.
- Knowledge of Landlord-Tenant Law
- Paying bills (Utilities)
- Responsible for preparing tax registration, filling and payments.